BAYA DYNAMICS LTD. GDPR PRIVACY NOTICE
Baya Dynamics Ltd. understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your Personal Data is used. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website and we will only collect and use Personal Data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
Information About Us
Our website is owned and operated by Baya Dynamics Ltd., and registered in England under number 07013541
Registered and trading address: Octagon Point, 5 Cheapside, London, EC2A 6AA
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone number: +44 (0) 207 043 1732
1. What Does This Policy Cover?
2. What Is Personal Data?
Personal Data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) and the Data Protection Act 2018 (collectively, “the Data Protection Legislation”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’. Personal Data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal Data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
3. What Are My Rights?
Under the Data Protection Legislation, you have the following rights, which will always work to uphold:
- The right to access the Personal Data we hold about you.
- The right to have your Personal Data rectified if any of your Personal Data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your Personal Data that we hold.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your Personal Data.
- The right to object to us using your Personal Data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to withdraw consent. This means that, if we are relying on your consent as the legal basis for using your Personal Data, you are free to withdraw that consent at any time.
- The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided Personal Data to us directly, we are using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask us for a copy of that Personal Data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
For more information about our use of your Personal Data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us using the above details. It is important that your Personal Data is kept accurate and up-to-date. If any of the Personal Data we hold about you changes, please keep us informed as long as we have that data.
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your Personal Data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. We welcome the opportunity to resolve your concerns ourselves, however, so please contact us first.
4. What Data Do You Collect and How?
Depending upon your use of Website, we may collect and hold some or all of the Personal Data.
- Personal Data may include names, contact details, contacts within the business and reason for contacting us.
- Browsing information includes Personal Data connected with your use of the Website. We collect your IP address, browser type, operating system etc.
- Marketing Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
5. How Do You Use My Personal Data?
We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the Data Protection Legislation and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
Under the Data Protection Legislation, we must always have a lawful basis for using Personal Data. With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may use your Personal Data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email and/or telephone with information, news etc on our services. When we process your Personal Data for marketing purposes, we do so on the basis that it is in our legitimate interests to do so, for example, to promote Baya Dynamics Ltd. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam.
We do not share your Personal Data with third parties for the third parties’ marketing purposes.
6. How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
We will retain your Personal Data Information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which your Personal Data has been collected as outlined in this Privacy Notice unless a longer retention period is required by law. When your Personal Data is no longer required for the purpose it was collected or as required by applicable law, it will be deleted and/or returned to you in accordance with applicable law.
7. How and Where Do You Store or Transfer My Personal Data?
Generally, we will only store your Personal Data within the UK. This means that it will be fully protected under the Data Protection Legislation.
In the event that we handle your data outside the EEA, we will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your Personal Data is kept secure and treated in accordance with this Privacy Notice and the requirements of applicable law wherever the data is located. In the event that we may transfer your Personal Data outside the EEA to other countries, we will ensure that appropriate transfer agreements and mechanisms (such as the EU Model Clauses) are in place to help ensure that our third-party service providers provide an adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We would only transfer your Personal Data outside the EEA in accordance with applicable laws or where you have given us your consent to do so.
8. Do You Share My Personal Data?
We will not share any of your Personal Data with any third parties for any purposes, subject to the following exception.
In some limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain Personal Data, which might include yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
9. How Can I Access My Personal Data?
Baya Dynamics Ltd. will collect, store and process your Personal Data in accordance with your rights under any applicable data protection laws. Under certain circumstances, you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Data:
- Subject Access – you have the right to request details of the Personal Data which we hold about you and copies of such Personal Data.
- Right to Withdraw Consent – Where you have consented to our processing of your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time. In the event you wish to withdraw your consent to the processing, please contact us.
- Data Portability – you may, in certain circumstances, request us to port (i.e. transmit) your Personal Data directly to another organisation.
- Rectification – we want to ensure that the Personal Data about you that we hold is accurate and up to date. If you think that any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please let us know. To the extent required by applicable laws, we will rectify or update any incorrect or inaccurate Personal Data about you.
- Erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) – you have the right to have your Personal Data erased in certain specified situations.
- Restriction of processing – you have the right in certain specified situations to require us to stop processing your Personal Data and to only store such Personal Data.
- Object to processing – you have the right to object to specific types of processing of your Personal Data, such as, where we are processing your Personal Data for the purposes of direct marketing.
- Prevent automated decision-taking – in certain circumstances, you have the right not to be subject to decisions being taken solely on the basis of automated processing.
If you want to know what Personal Data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”.
All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal addresses shown above.
There is not normally any charge for a subject access request. If your request is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’ (for example, if you make repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover our administrative costs in responding.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer. If you choose to accept cookies, the file is added and the cookie helps to analyse web traffic or lets us know when you visit a particular website. Cookies further allow us to respond to you as an individual and can tailor our operations to your needs. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer.
Our Website may place and access certain first-party Cookies on your computer or device. By using our Website, you may also receive certain third-party Cookies on your computer or device. Third-party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than us.
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects Personal Data protection.
Material featured on this site is subject to Baya Dynamics Ltd. copyright protection unless otherwise stated.
Baya Dynamics Ltd. copyright protected material may be accessed, downloaded and printed on a temporary basis, free of charge, for the purpose of viewing it for non-commercial personal or educational purposes.
This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not being used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Source and copyright status must be acknowledged. You may not rent, lease, lend or present the material publicly or commercially publish or exploit the material.
The permission to reproduce material does not extend to any material on this site, which is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
All photos and images displayed within this website are copyrighted by their respective owners. All rights reserved. Unauthorised use is prohibited.
While Baya Dynamics Ltd. makes every effort to keep the information on this web site accurate, we disclaim any warranty or representation, express or implied, about its accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for a particular purpose. Thus you assume full responsibility for using the information on this web site, and you understand and agree that neither Baya Dynamics nor any of its employees is responsible or liable for any claim, loss or damage resulting from its use.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
REGISTERED COMPANY INFORMATION
Registered Office: Baya Dynamics Ltd., Octagon Point, 5 Cheapside, London, EC2A 6AA
Registered in England and Wales No 07013541